More Than Words... Why Your Business Should Embrace Blogs!
When you've had a busy week, posting a blog on your business website can be the last thing on your mind.
And who cares if you haven't posted in a while blogs are just vanity projects for wannabe Shakespeare's who like sharing their opinions. A blog won't make a difference to my business, right?
Believe us, blogs are more important than you think and can play a huge part in putting your business on the map and helping new customers to find you online.
To Blog Or Not To Blog...
Here are our top 3 reasons why your website should embrace blogs:
- Search engines LOVE fresh, relevant content and blogging gives you the chance to update your website on a regular basis which makes Google very happy!
- A blog gives your business an identity and the opportunity to connect more closely with customers, so you can turn those casual website browsers into loyal customers.
- A blog provides great content for social media and can get more people talking about your business and help to drive additional traffic to your website.
I'm No Shakespeare, What Should I Blog About?
You don't have to be Shakespeare to write a blog. You just need to be yourself.
The great thing about blogs is that they give your business a voice and help you to share your expertise and ethos with the world.
You could blog about:
- A recent project you've completed.
- A partnership with another business.
- A local or industry event your business is involved in.
- A funny story from your week.
- Upcoming news or special offers.
- A new product or service you're offering.
- Related industry news.
So what are you waiting for? Get your business blogging!
Still Not Ready To Pick Up That Quill?
Six Ticks offer a professional, search engine optimised blog writing service, so why not get in touch today and we'll create some specialised content for you!
If your website doesn't have a blog then don't panic! Six Ticks offers professional web design and can help with all your website needs.