A Smart Way For Your School or Childcare Centre to Communicate
iSchool App is your branded school Mobile App that communicates directly with iPhone and Android devices. It provides schools and childcare centres with an easy way to communicate with parents and students.Get Started Today
How iSchool App Works?
Step 1 - Sign Up
Go to the signup page, fill in the required details, and we'll contact you to discuss your iSchool App requirements.
Step 2 - Customise
We customise iSchool App to your branding and choose the relevant features that will suit your type of school.
Step 3 - Upload Content
With our simple to use admin tool, teachers and staff can easily add newsletters, events, images, and much more to iSchool App.
Step 4 - Publish App
When your iSchool App is complete, we'll publish it directly to Apple and Google, ree for parents & students to download.
Step 5 - Promote your App
Your iSchool App is now live! We'll help you promote it by designing and sending you promotional material to get your app downloaded.
Step 6 - Keep Updated
You can update your app 24/7. Send unlimited push messages to parents and students. Also add new tabs to your app.
How iSchool App is Helping Schools & Childcare Centres
Currently schools have a multitude of system for communicating and passing information to students and parents. This is costly, time consuming and has inefficiencies in delivering their message to parents and students. iSchool App addresses these issues by delivering a single portal of information and cost efficiencies in one mobile application. The mobile app addresses the following educational needs:
- Improved communication with parents and students by its functionality and features.
- Easier and more effective communication between all educational partners & Parents, Students, Teachers, Board of Management etc
- Reducing communication costs for schools in the form of texts, paper, admin. Schools have the option to go paperless.
- Aiding schools for inspections where all educational partners have up to date information on school curriculum, school policies, school facilities, national educational strategies etc.
- This will benefit schools in helping to redirect funds saved into other areas of the school and community.
- Parents will have a greater involvement in school activities by having instant access to events and school information.